The customer desired to split the HVAC system in five zones: three zones upstairs and two downstairs. So, it was necessary to make extremely precise measurements. Our technicians measured all the distances between the house and the fence, how far was the wall and the dryer vent from the future position of the unit. Afterwards, Fuse technicians could start heat pump system installation.
During this project they installed:
- Mitsubishi HVAC system MCL3;
- Mitsubishi M Series Outdoor unit – MXZ-5C42NA2-U1 45,000 BTU Ductless Multi Zone Heat Pump Condenser;
- First Mitsubishi M Series Indoor unit – MSZ-FS06NA 6,000 BTU Ductless Heat Pump 3D I-SEE Sensor Air Handler;
- Second Mitsubishi M Series Indoor unit – MSZ-FS12NA 12,000 BTU Ductless Heat Pump 3D I-SEE Sensor Air Handler;
- Third Mitsubishi M Series Indoor unit – MSZ-FS18NA 18,000 BTU Ductless Heat Pump 3D I-SEE Sensor Air Handler;
- Controls and Accessories – PAC-USWHS002-WF-2 Kumo cloud.